Fwd: Amrad virtual tacos meeting Saturday May 15th at 1pm

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sat May 15 14:48:57 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Samudra Haque <samudra.haque at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 15, 2021, 14:47
Subject: Re: Amrad virtual tacos meeting Saturday May 15th at 1pm
To: RICHARD BARTH <w3hwn at comcast.net>

Any chance of a phone number to anyone?
The moderator has to let attendees into the zoom call and only they can see
who is waiting. So if the moderator doesn't pay attention to either the
telephone call through zoom conference call and seperately the online zoom
connection.. no way anyone can get in. They are also barted from even
hearing the discussion and thus it becomes a waste of a saturday afternoon
to wait for a Tacos meetup.

Even the invitations from zoom about the call dont have any communication
methods to check in via telephone

I had wanted to report on my contact with Open Research Institute and their
5G/10G/24G radio modem work.