GPS QRM

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 00:02:12 EDT 2021

I believe that's Bill Brown's WB8ELK's software
https://gmigliarini.wixsite.com/wb8elksoftware

There are competing designs for WSPR Type 3 messages.  I have been holding
off experimenting with that to see who wins.  The second (Type 3) message
depends on the successful decode of the first message if I understand
correctly.

Martin