Hivestar

Alex Fraser beatnic50 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:06:13 EST 2021

An interesting paper from the MIC (Military Industrial Complex). 5G
implementations are more than just watching TV on your phone. Of course
as a Ham I immediately thought that if this stuff gets deployed (and
works!), that the old stuff would be tossed in dumpsters that we could
pick and get to play with.  As the wave of technology passes you can
find deal in the frothy foam that follows the breaking waves.  In the
article they mention "Quantum" and "encryption" in the same sentence.
Does the big hush hush get beat by marketing hype or is this another
Glowmar Explorer picking up nickle from the ocean bed?

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/content/dam/lockheed-martin/space/documents/space/hivestar-spacecloud.pdf