Move evidence PV reaching cross-over threshold...

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:47:20 EST 2021

Even hitting the max on a sunny Sunday afternoon is big news, because a few
years ago it was pure S/F. In a few more years this will be a non-event,
but a daily routine.
What is very important, and still missing, is agile energy storage on a
grid scale. Until this issue will be solved, it will be difficult to
utilize the full potential of what PV can deliver.

Jacek
kw4ep

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier