Gimbal works!

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 23:49:36 EDT 2022

I showed my Zenmuse H3D3 camera gimbal off of my DJI Phantom 2 drone on
our Saturday Zoom session.  It had been in a crash (drone hit my 20
meter dipole!) and the top part that attaches to the drone got bent. As
suggested I bent the part back into shape and reassembled the gimbal.
There were still two parts binding so I stuck a flat blade screwdriver
in between and gave it a very professional twist.  It now works!  I
wouldn't say it's like new, but neither am I.  I've got a photo mission
planned and will try to fly it gently.