flying RTL-SDR RPi

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 18:38:45 EST 2022

I've seen that mod on the web somewhere. Probably for proof of concept
I'll try the stock antenna and stay close.  The Pi 0 2w seems like it
might be worth buying if I can find a place that has it in stock!  I
stared work on a mounting plate to attach with the little rubber
vibration dampers, also I'm working on a way to get power off the main
battery. For the power tap I'll browse through the Phantom forums to
make sure I don't spike the main board (Houston we have a problem...).