SBCs are scarce?

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Fri Nov 25 15:34:17 EST 2022

I could easily buy a $15 Raspberry Pi zero 2w for $100!  Every place is
sold out of these little boards.  The other Pi models are rare too....

I been looking at Orange and Banana Pi alternatives, any comments?

Other SBC favorits?

What about operating systems?  In particular how easy is it to hook up a
web cam in the different flavors?  The SDR dongles?

The BPi camera connector is different than the RPi camera connector, go
figure...

I like the external antenna connector on the Orange Pi.

I'm 73 years old, if I order at the Alibaba website andit is shipped
Ocean freight, then will I live long enough to get the package?  I'm
moderately healthy...