Got another annoying need

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 15:34:02 EST 2023

Hi all,Setting up an FT8 station for a lot of reasons.Have a QRP radio on loan along with the digital interface.Was wondering if anybody had a spare PC I could take, or worst case buy.Perhaps a small flat screen display as well.
Give it a think, consider what you can spare or sell.Let me know when you can.
Thanks in advance.Mike in Silver Spring Maryland.
Michael F. Chisena KA2ZEV at Yahoo.com Notice the new phone number..... 703 344 8864
"You are, what you do, when it counts" The Masso