drone uses

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 23:25:06 EDT 2023

I been thinking that every new home might be built with a landing pad on
the roof.  I'm sure some electronic gizmo could be built to help the UAV
find your house and deliver the goods.  I can see it now....

"The pizza's here dear, will you go to the roof and get it while I set
the table?".  The hungry husband puts on his slippers "Maybe we can get
a package elevator with our tax refund".  The happy wife pulling out the
silverware "You could use the exercise sweetheart, now hurry up before
it gets cold".   "Yes dear"....