anyone want a GP Medium tent for field day use?

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Tue Aug 8 16:23:31 EDT 2023

Dear Tacoistas,

I have a GP Medium tent with a few minor defects (easily fixed or ignored for field day use) [*] complete with poles and stakes.  It was a friend's and has become my problem to dispose of since she has discovered the impracticality of owning a tent that is a bear to move, needs a half dozen people to set up (see "this is not the military") and smells like that great pile of war surplus stuff in Grandpa's basement, a smell which I find pleasant but some find objectionable.  It needs to find a new home.  It can not live here with me.  The YF and I are both trying to declutter and this would find me in the doghouse.

-r

[*] "Minor damage (one zipper and a small hole in the ceiling near an edge), though easily fixable" is what I'm told.