Dave Cripe's Active Audio filter

Erv Kuhnke ekuhnke3 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 09:27:34 CST 2012

I was wondering about configuring the active audio filter kit that i demo'ed yesterday.. If I could configure it in such a way that it would amplify the input signal as well... after I did some research I found I was not alone.. This guy took the same Idea a few steps further and built a 40 M Receiver using the HY-Per-Mite Kit as two of the stages in the receiver!

Check out the link ---really very cool minimalistic receiver design.. would it be cool to make a small transciver out of it!

http://aa7ee.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/using-the-nm0s-hi-per-mite-filter-from-4sqrp-to-make-a-simple-40m-dc-cw-rx/

Erv:)... KC4BJE