SDR dongle problem

wb4jfi at knology.net wb4jfi at knology.net
Tue Jan 7 14:29:54 CST 2014

When you plug in the dongle, do you get the usual Windows bong, signifying the device was recognized, and a driver was successfully loaded?

After you plug it in, have you opened the zadig program, and selected the proper USB bulk device (something like 000)?  That needs to be done each time, if I remember.  Then, I think that you need to select the USB version of the dongle in SDR#, again IIRC.

I’m right in the middle of some Arduino development on two separate projects, and can’t plug my dongle at the moment to see exactly what steps are required.  I might be able to play with it on a laptop later today or tonight.
73, Terry, WB4JFI