[Fwd: SB-480 Almost Reality] (fwd)

David V. Rogers dvrogers@seas.gwu.edu
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 13:10:52 -0500 (EST)

Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 08:32:04 -0500
From: Frank Mackey - VA SEC/State RACES Officer <mackeyf@aresva.org>
To: All VDEN Members <va.vden@ares.org>,
    Ben Sager <BENJAMIN.SAGER@SAGERB21.customs.sprint.com>,
    George Saunders <g.saunders@juno.com>,
    Larry Schimelpfenig <k7sv@juno.com>,
    D02 - AEC Steve Schneider <steves@juno.com>,
    Phil Schroeder <KF4AJZ@juno.com>, Mike Steussy <hikrbikr@erols.com>,
    Al Wheeler <Wb4jjj@aol.com>, Bob Ham <hamcotec@rbnet.com>
Subject: [Fwd: SB-480 Almost Reality]

 TO All Virginia Hams:

I would like to take this time to thank Bob Ham and all others who worked so hard to get this bill passed on behalf of amateur radio operators in the Commonwealth.  This Bill, which does have compromise wording from the original bill, basically codifies the FCC's PRB-1.

Bob, KK4IY has been the spear head behind this effort and he has taken much time, during a period of personal family problems.  I would like to thank him on behalf of all amateur radio operators in Virginia for a job well done.

Frank Mackey - K4EC
Virginia Section Emergency Coordinator
State RACES Officer

--------------BA8780F8172F602EA1A5ABB7