HTML Question

Randy Mays randy@pobox.com
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 11:34:45 -0500

!pleH  !pleH

    Hold your computer up to a mirror and you'll see that I'm writing
this note because I need some help with an HTML question.

    Can someone explain HREF to me?  Is it possible, for example, to
"HREF" something in the middle of text and have additional text from
another URL appear?  You can see now that I have a link to Dave's
article, but it requires the reader to click on that link.  I would like
to put some HTML tag or whatever in there so that when you go to the
initial URL (v1n2) that all this just appears.  Seamless is the goal
here, if it's possible.

    Thanks.

73, Randy