Transatlantic on 136 KHz?

Andre Kesteloot akestelo@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 07:30:24 -0400

Hi TacoGang,

Peter Dodd G3LDO will transmit on 137.50 from 2300 UTC through 0600 UTC.
How about putting our Motorola 56002 DSP boards to good use?
Details below.
(Incidentally, I have noticed a few times now that the 180 KHz band is quietest
here between 0800 and 1200 EST. I presume this may also apply to the 136 KHZ
segment)
73
André