Problem

Bob Bruhns bbruhns@erols.com
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:36:21 -0500

No virus problem with the new Hamview (2.10) here.  I have Win98, with
Bios checking for sensitive disk writes.  Also running Norton
SystemWorks 1.0 anti-virus.  Norton declared the zip file clean.
Unzipped, then ran Hamview twice, then scanned for viruses with Norton,
none found.  Seems OK.

The only problem I have is exiting from Hamview; I have to
control-alt-delete and end the task.  No problems from that either...

  Bob, WA3WDR