Outer Banks DXing

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 20:56:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I personally emailed Chuck Ripple last December about our planned outing
since I had heard of his going to the Outer Banks in the winter for MF
DXing.  Never heard back from him.  From what I gather they do some
really good DXing from there.  I don't know if they go down to the beach
like we did or do something else.

Frank