GIR received

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:14:26 +0000 (GMT)

George,
Thanks.  Looking forward to the QSL.  Right now we have high power
transmitters waiting for some authority to operate.  Once the LF band is
opened up to all amateurs, your transmitter may be attractive to many.
Until then interest will be limited.  I am forwarding your comments to
the club.

Frank

Snip.....