VIENNA/NOVA FROSTFEST

Tracy K Wood tkwood@pressroom.com
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:12:17 EDT

Tacoistas:

This is a pre-NOVAfest alert for next Sunday!

I now have Richard's NagsHead video and the AMRAD banner.   I will bring some newsletters, membership applications plus a VCR+TV.

What I need are some LF hardware to be present.  DSP or other nifty projects are welcomed. AMRAD-related scrapbooks will also help.

Of course, please bring your radio-related junque to sell.  That's  always an attraction.     I do need some support in setting up.  I am not a morning person so I will very groggy.

After NOVAfest we have a one week break from radio then it's NSS time!
(I will be in Kulpsville PA - I plan to take Richard's video and show it to a few SWLers to see if there's interest in LF there.)

Saludos

Tracy Wood
K7UO