VIENNA/NOVA FROSTFEST

David V. Rogers dvrogers@bellatlantic.net
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:11:17 -0500

Tracy et al.:
I will supply two mounted posters concerning AMRAD's efforts on AO-27.  I can also furnish extension cords and a power strip, and will be availabe for set up activities Saturday evening
as well as time on the table on Sunday morning, including an early stint.
I think we need some older AMRAD Newsletters for hand out, some membership application forms and self-addressed envelopes for anyone who wishes to join this august organisation.
Glenn and Terry have volunteered to people the table.  I think we will need to have someone at the table from 0700 (open up) to circa 1400 (when things fairly well wind down).  I can
take the early part.
Anyone with junque to sell should have it there the night before (between 1900-2000) or first thing in the morning.  Can't think of anything else at this time.
73 de Dave (K9RKH)