switching tr.

Mr. Michael Ragouzis ragouzis@RADONC.WUSTL.EDU
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:56:16 -0500

Hi  I just found out about this lf stuff yesterday from the internet
through g3xdv.
It sounds great becuse its a challange with cell phones and all, people
need to get back to using there heads.   Its just to easy to get wraped
up with TV and the internet and not realize what it took to get it all
going and keep it running.
I am interested in the transmitter side of things and are there anyplans
or articals ?
At one time I had an RF voltmeter Sierra brand I think and let it go
becuse the only thing I could rec. was onespeaking station on 435khz and
I didnt know spanish.
There are 2 articals on switching transmitters for 7mhz in QRZ not more
than a year ago I think?
well thanks for your time and help.

                                        Mike
                                                      N0obi     st louis