[Lowfer] AMRAD Beacon

Bob Bruninga bruninga@nadn.navy.mil
Sun, 23 May 1999 11:21:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 22 May 1999, Andre' Kesteloot wrote:

> The AMRAD beacon has been "on", 24 hours a day, for about one week now,
> Our beacon is installed in Vienna, Virginia. (38-53-24 North, 77-15-43W).

I Zoomed in on APRS and I see it is just off Tapawingo?

I will add that to my OBJECTS list so that my station transmits that as
an APRS object so that it shows on everyone's maps in the area.  Since
APRS can also show a "usable range ring" around every station, can you
estimate what range you expect, and I can add that to the ICON...

bob, WB4APR