[RX320] LF, Misc.

Frank Gentges gentges@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 23:35:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Bob Bruhns left a happy camper with an LF modified RX320.  Mod worked fine
and his receiver acts just like mine on LF.  I'll be glad to do the same for
anyone else.  I have included another software package to control the RX320.
I emailed Gerd to let him know about our mod and the need to make the
software go down to 10 kHz.  He will incorporate changes in his next version
to do this.  Meantime, his program is decent and allows a lot of the variable
settings in the RX320 firmware to be used. I am running it right
now.

Frank Gentges K0BRA

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:26:52 +0100
From: Gerd Niephaus <gniephaus@cityweb.de>
To: RX320@onelist.com
Subject: [RX320] New control program GNRX320 for the Ten-Tec RX-320

From: "Gerd Niephaus" <gniephaus@cityweb.de>

Hi,

I have written a new control program for the Ten-Tec RX-320. The
program will work with Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT; it will
not work with DOS or Windows 3.11.
The program GNRX320.exe is quite small (only 232 KB); the
installation is very simple.
The program can be used free of charge.
For a description of the functionality and in order to download see:

     http://members.tripod.com/~gniephaus

Give it a try!

Regards
Gerd Niephaus

With more than 18 million e-mails exchanged daily...
http://www.onelist.com
...ONElist is THE place where the world talks!