Xerox 820-II

Alberto di Bene dibene@usa.net
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:12:46 +0200

> I just trashed mine about 3 weeks ago... After what, 15 years?

 Mine is still alive and working, though I power it on only once every
two or three months, just to keep the capacitors happy.
To be honest, it is a Big Board (at least that was its name at the time),
whose design is almost identical to the Xerox 820-II.
I put it in a case with a couple of 8 inches floppies, and CP/M  3.0
I am somewhat romantic, and I will suffer from the idea to depart
from it... when I built it, I was much younger and much more naif...

Alberto,   I2PHD