I'd like to help!

James Banks jbanks@sonet.net
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:05:37 -0600

Hello All,

The name here is James and my call is W4QEC.  I just recently upgraded to
advanced, and have been looking long and hard for quite a while to find a
group that likes to experiment.  I have great interest in LF and also in
trying new techniques with Spread Spectrum.

I am currently a student of Electrical Engineering at the University of
Alabama, and I work as a Network administrator for a small ISP.  I have a
fairly solid background in Linux, C, C++, and visual C++, and have taken
classes on linear algebra using Matlab.  I have all of the above mentioned
development tools available on my home PC.

The only caveat that I can see is that I have not had much experience yet
with the above mentioned areas of amateur radio, but I would be appreciative
of any opportunity to further my knowledge and contribute to the advancement
of our great hobby.

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me:

Address:  	James Banks
		8706 Highway 195
		Jasper AL  35503

E-Mail	w4qec@sonet.net