I'd like to help!

Paul Rinaldo paul.rinaldo@ties.itu.int
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:38:46 +0100 (MET)

Dear James,

It was good to hear from you. We definitely need help in our projecs and
you sound like you have some skills we can use. I'm in Geneva at the
moment attending the Conference Preparatory Meeting for WRC2000 and not
able to discuss your kind offer with the gang in the Northern Virginia
area where we tend to meet. But I will do so in a week or so when I get
back home.

Meanwhile, the wider taco gang is welcome to chime in and let you know
what they think needs to be solved.

73, Paul Rinaldo, W4RI
AMRAD President