Employment Opportunities for Hams (and non-Hams)

James E. Norman jnorman@mail.ddlomni.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:10:49 -0400

--=====================_41604136==_.ALT

My company and department has immediate openings for electronics engineers
and electronics engineering interns along with other technical
positions.  As an amateur radio operator for 45 years (and an AMRAD member)
I have always felt that having an interest in amateur radio is a good start
to becoming a good engineer, so I am taking the liberty of posting the
openings here in hopes that the info will be mutually beneficial.   Please
feel free to forward this info to anyone who may be
interested.  Thanks.  Jim Norman, K4QNF, Vienna, VA.

***********************Job Openings********************************

DDL Omni Engineering, an engineering services company located in McLean,
Virginia, has immediate openings for electronics engineers to provide
engineering support to the US Navy primarily in the development of
submarine electronics systems. The work includes a variety of efforts
including participating in the design of developing systems, performing
technical investigations, writing test procedures and conducting testing of
systems including dockside testing onboard submarines. It may also include
some software programming of automated test equipment. It may require
travel to such places as Seattle and Hawaii occasionally.
DDL Omni also has engineering intern openings for electrical engineering
students on a part-time or summer basis potentially leading to full-time
employment upon graduation. We also have openings for technical writers
with an electronics background and for electronics/sonar technicians. Navy
submarine sonar system experience is a plus. We are also looking for some
general assistants (part or full time).

DDL Omni Engineering has been in the engineering services business for 35
years and is an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive salaries
and benefits. If interested in any of the above positions, please email
your resume to Jim Norman (K4QNF) at jnorman@mail.ddlomni.com. You may also
call Jim at 703-918-4352 (work) or 703-281-3703 (home office) to discuss
these positions or to obtain additional info. The DDL Omni Engineering web
site is www.ddlomni.com.

James E. Norman
DDL OMNI Engineering LLC
8260 Greensboro Drive, Suite 600
McLean, VA 22102
Tel (703) 918-4352 (direct line with voice mail)
Fax (703) 903-9745
Cell: (703) 244-2019
email: jnorman@mail.ddlomni.com
web: www.ddlomni.com
--=====================_41604136==_.ALT

My company and department has immediate openings for electronics
engineers and electronics engineering interns along with other technical
positions.&nbsp; As an amateur radio operator for 45 years (and an AMRAD
member) I have always felt that having an interest in amateur radio is a
good start to becoming a good engineer, so I am taking the liberty of
posting the openings here in hopes that the info will be mutually
beneficial.&nbsp;&nbsp; Please feel free to forward this info to anyone
who may be interested.&nbsp; Thanks.&nbsp; Jim Norman, K4QNF, Vienna,
VA.<br>
***********************Job Openings********************************&nbsp;
DDL Omni Engineering, an engineering services company located in McLean,
Virginia, has immediate openings for electronics engineers to provide
engineering support to the US Navy primarily in the development of
submarine electronics systems. The work includes a variety of efforts
including participating in the design of developing systems, performing
technical investigations, writing test procedures and conducting testing
of systems including dockside testing onboard submarines. It may also
include some software programming of automated test equipment. It may
require travel to such places as Seattle and Hawaii occasionally.<br>
DDL Omni also has engineering intern openings for electrical engineering
students on a part-time or summer basis potentially leading to full-time
employment upon graduation. We also have openings for technical writers
with an electronics background and for electronics/sonar technicians.
Navy submarine sonar system experience is a plus. We are also looking for
some general assistants (part or full time).<br>
DDL Omni Engineering has been in the engineering services business for 35
years and is an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive
salaries and benefits. If interested in any of the above positions,
please email your resume to Jim Norman (K4QNF) at
jnorman@mail.ddlomni.com. You may also call Jim at 703-918-4352 (work) or
703-281-3703 (home office) to discuss these positions or to obtain
additional info. The DDL Omni Engineering web site is
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
*****************************************<br>
James E. Norman<br>
DDL OMNI Engineering LLC<br>
8260 Greensboro Drive, Suite 600<br>
McLean, VA 22102<br>
Tel (703) 918-4352 (direct line with voice mail)<br>
Fax (703) 903-9745<br>
Cell: (703) 244-2019<br>
email: jnorman@mail.ddlomni.com<br>
web: