visit

Paul L Rinaldo prinaldo@mindspring.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:41:49 -0400

Dear Uwe,

Thanks very much for stopping here and briefing the AMRAD group on your
digital ATV activities. Your talk has stimulated further discussion here.
We're interested in PC boards when available.

Good luck with your demo at Friedrichshafen. Let's stay in touch.

73, Paul, W4RI

At 02:23 PM 6/12/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear Paul,
>
>I found the location in the meantime, there will be no problems, Charlie
Rhodes will be with me who is familiar with the area.
>I am almost ready with the preparation of the Ham Radio presentation,
since everything is in English I would like to give  this presentation in
advance to you and other friends. I need an overhead projector.
>Please let me know if this is available, you might also give me your fone
number just in case.
>There is a holiday in Germany this Thursday, I will leave office tomorrow
afteroon and leave for the US this Saturday. I stay in the Los Angeles
Airport Marriott, 310 641 5700 until next Friday morning.