LF operation

Thomas Trigg bttrigg@hotmail.com
Sun, 09 Sep 2001 17:52:46 +0000

Hi,
  My name is Bryan Trigg, G/Kc5HIF and I am located in England with the US
Air Force. I am very interested in LF operation and would like to help in
whatever ways that I can. If it would be helpfull I could contact or visit
the broadcast transmitter for BBC 4 on 198khz and see what kinds of antennas
they are using and what kinds of antennas that the other sites are using
here in the UK for LW. I am very interested in operating on 136khz while I
am here in Europe and right now I am researching the antennas used by the
broadcasters and trying to see if they could be used by hams in some forms.
I am not on the air now because of limitations on having antennas on the
base but I will be soon moving to Austria and will have more space to
experiment while there. Here is my address and contact number:

Bryan Trigg
PSC 37 Box 141
APO AE 09459

011-44-1638-542423