Events

Paul L Rinaldo prinaldo@mindspring.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:25:00 -0500

Gang,

On Saturday, December 1 at 1230, there will be the usual luncheon at
Tippy's Taco House in Merrifield  followed at 1400 by a "brainstorming"
session at the ARRL office in Fairfax. Topics will be a new satellite
project and multimedia.

Thursday, December 13 at 1930 at the Dolley Madison Library in McLean will
be our Annual Meeting. Agenda includes discussion of next year's
activities, election of directors and alternates, and a video on LF by
Frank Gentges, K0BRA.

Saturday, December 15 is the deadline for contributions to the Jan-Feb 2002
issue of the AMRAD Newsletter. Please email them to me as Word documents.

73,
Paul Rinaldo, W4RI
AMRAD President