SM Election

Paul L Rinaldo prinaldo@mindspring.com
Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:05:40 -0500

Gang,

I am forwarding this to you as requested. You may wish to do your own
research concerning SM candidates.

Paul

<excerpt>Return-Path:

Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:53:27 -0500

From: "John Humphrey"

To: , , ,

   , , ,

   , , , ,

   , , ,

   , , , ,

   , , ,

   ,

Subject: SM Election

following message to members of the  RVARC here in Fredericksburg.   I
hope you can find a way to relate this message to your  membership.  Carl
has  done a great job so far as SM and I hope he is given the  chance to
continue. Thank you for your consideration. 73, John  W4IM VA  ACC
<<message follows>  The ARRL Virginia Section Election ballots will be
coming out  this

month.  All ARRL members are reminded to make sure you vote in  this

important election.

I would encourage you to consider Carl,  W4CAC, as Section Manager (SM).
Carl is the current SM and was the Section Traffic  Manager (STM) until
last March when he was appointed SM by the ARRL.  He has  done a great
job  as SM in very difficult  circumstances.    Keep Virginia moving
ahead, vote W4CAC as the  ARRL Virginia

Section Manager

73, John  W4IM 1st VP RVARC VA  ACC

<<end of  message></color>