hi and 73's

allan egleston allane@mlode.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:26:01 -0800

Hello, first have a number of questions. 1 Which class of licensee would
be authorised to use these lf and vlf frequencies. Would technician
class of operators be phroibited from using these freqs?2:  I live in a
small lot house, and large antennas would be challenging for me, I also
live near a power line ( a few feet in the back yard along the road
behind me) This wouuld give me problems with power line harmonics. Good
luck with your endeavors. It would be fun to get ham radio on medium
wave between 530 and 1700 khz as secondary operations, when pigs fly! I
would like to see part 15 ops and hams exist together. 73's and best
wishes, Allan Egleston, kf6uxj.