Looking for operating Broadband over Power Lines (BPL)

Frank Gentges KØBRA fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 23 21:31:53 CDT 2003

We are interested at AMRAD in observing some working Broadband over Power
Line systems to see what interference potential these systems might have
with the HF bands.

We are about to complete a set of equipment in a van so we can drive along
a street and observe if there is interfering radiation.

We understand a system is now under test in Potomac MD and an experimental
license has just been issued for tests to the City of Manassas, VA.

If anyone can lead us to streets or addresses that are in operation we
would appreciate it.

Frank

Frank Gentges KØBRA
<fgentges at mindspring.com>