Naval Acadamy BPL comments

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Mar 22 19:49:24 CST 2004

AMRAD BPL:

If someone closer to the BPL details will draft up a
letter, opposing BPL for us, I will fine-tune it to
our situation and try to get the 3 star admiral to
sign it.

We use HF on over 40 boats for safety-at-sea
communications from 2 to 12 MHz during summer cruise.
We are also totally land-locked by a high density
city with residentual properties on ALL sides.
We are vulnerable to BPL should it ever be deployed
here...

So, someone provide the boiler-plate and I'll
tweak it and get it chopped up the chain of command...

de WB4APR at amsat.org, Bob
Naval Academy Satellite Lab