Make Home Page

Robert E.Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Sep 27 18:53:07 CDT 2004

"Richard Barth" <Richard.Barth at noaa.gov> writes:

> <http://www.oreillynet.com/oreilly/make/>

Hmmm:

   Our premier issue will show you how to get involved in Kite Aerial
   Photography -- taking pictures with a camera suspended from a
   kite. We'll show you how to build an inexpensive rig to hold your
   camera.

   We'll also show you how to make a video camera stabilizer, a
   do-it-yourself alternative to an expensive Steadicam. And we'll show
   you how to create a five-in-one cable adapter for connecting to
   networks. Some projects are strictly for fun, others are very
   practical, and still others are absolutely astounding.

I think they must be plagiarizing my friends' blogs.  No lie, I've
seen every single last one of these in my RSS aggregator in the past
four months.

                                        ---rob