Make Home Page

Richard Barth Richard.Barth at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 27 19:03:24 CDT 2004

I saw the "video camera stabililzer" on line myself a month or two ago.
  In fact I printed out the article and probably still have it around
the house someplace.  I didn't recognize the others.  Even so, it could
be useful to have the info in one place, if the price isn't too
outrageous.  It would be nice, though, if he credits the original sources.

Dick