UWB over powerline

David V Rogers dvrogers at cox.net
Sat Oct 2 09:45:43 CDT 2004

Actually the article is the usual marketing statement/interview given by
start-ups to garner additional funding and sales to the unsuspecting.  The
sales are aimed at the appliance developer who wants a turn-key solution and
does not have sufficient technical understanding, or care, that the solution
may well not give them what they want, other than fast bucks.  The more
extensive the claims, the wider the potential sales net.  Much like many of
the solutions-based contractors selling to the government here in the
Washington area, especially to DOD -- grandiose claims for delivering the
best solution, just trust us.

Enough of my ranting, having feet in both camps -- large government
contracts and the entrepreneurial world.

Dave