Fw: Re: deForest did it, so can we.

riese-k3djc at juno.com riese-k3djc at juno.com
Tue Jun 20 12:09:34 CDT 2006

I dont think this is an Urban legion but I recall that in the 50s ? there
was a ham that built his own high powered triodes and used them in an
amplifier. I think this was written up in QST. The ham may have been from
Gettysburg

Bob K3DJC

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:45:17 -0400 "Bob Bruhns" <bbruhns at erols.com>
writes: