Are You Ready for RoHS ?

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 17:31:28 CDT 2006

Well, Gang,
are we ready for RoHS?
73
André N4ICK

        Are You Ready for RoHS?

	Jameco Electronics <http://www.Jameco.com/RH2>

This email was sent to you by Jameco.com. To ensure delivery to your
inbox (not junk folders), please add Jameco at Jameco.com
<mailto:Jameco at Jameco.com> to your address book. Having trouble viewing
this email? Click Here
<http://www.jameco.com/wcsstore/Jameco/Products/Images/RoHSBSFinal.html>

GREAT PRODUCTS

AWESOME PRICES

YOU'LL BE SMILING TOO!

          July 1st is right around the corner...

    Are you ready for the RoHS deadline?

While Jameco continues to be your prime source for the lowest price
products, we also make sure the make sure RoHS
<http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/marketing/RoHSTS.html> compliant versions
are available for your convenience.

*New products added every month*/*,*/ including /*RoHS*/ compliant
products.

*Lowest prices guaranteed. *Find a lower print-advertised price and
we'll beat it by 10%, right down to our cost!

*Same-day shipping* on all orders placed before 6 pm EST.

*Over 99% of catalog products are always in stock!*

*Jameco ValuePro*^(TM)
line of professional-grade PEMCO products at
20-30% below market prices.

*Jameco ReliaPro*^(TM)
line of highly-reliable power supplies and motors.

            Best sellers now available in RoHS

In fact,  now over 80% of the products in _Catalog 262
<ftp://ftp.jameco.com/Archive/Catalog%20262>_ are available in RoHS
compliant versions.  Take a _look at these best sellers
<http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/marketing/RoHSTS.html>_ and their RoHS
equivalents!

          What Is RoHS?

As a Jameco customer, what do I need to know?
<http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/marketing/RoHS-FAQ.htm#7?keycode=RH2>

How do I find
<http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/marketing/RoHS-FAQ.htm#6?keycode=RH2> RoHS
compliant products available at Jameco?

            RoHS Products are backed by Jameco's Low-Price Guarentee

RoHS products, like all our products, are backed by our low-price
guarantee.

            New Items Added Daily!

We're adding new RoHS items all the time, so make to sure bookmark
www.Jameco.com <http://www.Jameco.com/RH2> and visit frequently.

ORDERING MADE EASY

            Not Selling to the EU Market?

            Best Sellers for You

For our customers who *are not* selling products to the European market,
rest assure that non-RoHS compliant products are still available with
our continued commitment to focus on delivering you

the right product selection, the right quality, and the right prices.

Take a look at these best sellers!
<http://www.jameco.com/Jameco/marketing/RoHSTS.html>

Order Online: www.Jameco.com <http://www.Jameco.com/RH2>

Order by Phone 24/7:
1-800-831-4242

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK

Jameco Electronics

/We offer our customers the best products at the absolute lowest prices. /

Take our brief customer survey.

Click Here <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=319822244091> to begin.