FiOS TV ?

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Thu Aug 17 21:51:01 CDT 2006

the difference between Cox and FIOS is that Verizon at least gives you a battery.
Cox gives you zip in the way of power-failure-tolerance. they tell you that
if you want something, you can go buy a UPS. of course, that way you get to
decide how much fault tolerance you want - Verizon takes a dim view of you
hot-wiring an additional battery.

	-mo