AMRAD Linux CD

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Fri Sep 1 21:53:38 CDT 2006

Frank Gentges <fgentges at mindspring.com> writes:

> Does the AMRAD web site have the facilities and bandwidth to support
> distribution of the CD image(s) or do we need to look for something
> different?

Corollary question: Does the AMRAD membership have the bandwidth to
support building and testing an OS release periodically?  This is an
endeavor that is right up there fun-wise with assembling electronics
kits to ship out to people, except that you can't outsource the
assembly to people at Mellwood.

Space and bandwidth from which to distribute large software is not a
problem.  See the banner announcement when you ftp into
bigmirror.crossbowproject.net from a command line client.

                                        ---rob