Dr. A. Fenner Milton, Director, Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Mon Nov 13 21:42:36 CST 2006

Good Morning IEEE/AESS Members of the Washington Area,

We?ll have one more venue for you this year.

Speaker:  Dr. A. Fenner Milton, Director, Night Vision and Electronic
Sensors Directorate
Topic:  Advances in Infrared Technologies
Date/Time:  Thursday, November 30^th , 2006, 5:30pm
Place:  General Dynamics, 4121 Wilson Blvd, Suite 302 , Arlington , VA
RSVP:  by Monday November 27^th , proof of US Citizenship required.
Contact:  Ms. Carmen Bray, Carmen.Bray at gd-ais.com or 703 469-3886
Directions:  http://ewh.ieee.org/r2/wash_nova/aess/directions.txt
Cost:  Free
Dinner:  For attendees to chat with the speaker, 7pm at local venue.

Other announcements:

ELECTIONS:  Please offer your recommendations for officers to Dr. Ron
Ticker at:  Ronald.L.Ticker at nasa.gov.  All seats are Open (President,
Vice President, Program Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer).  We will
announce the results of nominations and voting on November 30^th .

SURVEY:  Please let us know what topics, speakers, or venues you would
like to see for upcoming AESS events.  You may contact Dr. Culver (
wculver at alum.mit.edu ), Dr. Young (dy at ieee.org
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/Compose?To=dy@ieee.org>), Dr.
Purdy ( Daniel_Purdy at onr.navy.mil ) or Mr. Oliva ( roger.oliva at ieee.org
) with suggestions.