AMRAD meeting tonight: Dec 14th, 7:30pm

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 12:12:39 CST 2006

Greetings!

Tonight's AMRAD meeting is the once-a-year business meeting. We receive
reports and reviews from the officers, and perform some other routine
housekeeping such as election of directors and alternates.

This year, we have two Directors and two Alternate whose positions expire. We
are still looking for additional nominations for these positions. Please email
your nominations to me. The nominated person must be willing to run for their
name to be added to the ballot.

Meanwhile, I can advise you that the following people, listed in alphabetical
order of last name, have agreed to be re-nominated:

Glen Baumgartner  KA0ESA
Terry Fox         WB4JFI
George Lemaster   WB5OYP
Paul Mooney       K4KRE

I look forward to a brisk and productive meeting this evening, and hope you
can all join us!

73

Iain McFadyen  KI4HLV
Secretary, AMRAD