AMRAD AGM results

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 08:46:24 CST 2006

Thanks to everyone who came along to the Club's AGM last night.

You will all receive the reports from Officers in the coming newsletter, but
it is my privilege to announce the results of the election of Directors and
Alternates.

In a closely fought race, I'm pleased to announce that George Lemaster, WB5OYP
and Terry Fox WB4JFI are elected as Directors.

Glen Baumgartner KA0ESA and Paul Mooney K4KRE are elected as Alternates.

The Director positions are a 2 year term, and Alternates are a 1 year term.

Congratulations to all the nominees, and a hearty thank you for agreeing to be
nominated.

Votes were as follows:  George: 9,  Terry: 7,   Glen: 6,   Paul: 5

Lastly, our best wishes to Glen, who was unable to attend the meeting while he
recovers from a high fever.

73

Iain McFadyen  KI4HLV
Secretary, AMRAD