Spam ? - Re: An interesting view of the hidden cost of Vista

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 15 12:02:52 CST 2007

André,

I cannot summon the mental strength to read this from end to end just
yet.  Perhaps I should as it looks like a detailed effort to ferret out
the facts about Vista.

However, some of the headings and partial scanning suggests Vista is not
a good operating system to run my kind of things like signal processing
or Software Defined Radio under.

As a matter of fact, it does not look like a good system to run a word
processor under.  Way too many processor cycles seem to be devoted to
solving HD TV problems I don't yet know I have.  Why should I be forced
to go out and buy a supercharged 3+ gig gaming machine just so I can run
Microsoft's latest word processing package?

I have better options.

Wallet Stuck in Pocket

Frank K0BRA