winterfest

hal feinstein hfeinstein at cox.net
Sun Feb 4 10:21:45 CST 2007

I see that winterfest is scheduled for this month (feb) so its
probably time to start
gathering ideas.

We might start thinking about what to put onto an AMRAD
table besides the usual sale items.  Two technology things come to mind
that people in the club seem interested in.  First,  software radio.
A couple of
people have been building these so they might make a good display.
The second
is the DSTAR stuff.  The DSTAR people might want to build up a small
network for Winterfest and make one of the nodes   our table.
Too bad we don't have a mock up of AO-27!