winterfest

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Sun Feb 4 11:29:05 CST 2007

Hi Hal,

http://www.viennawireless.org/vendors.php - Table E4 is my D-Star demo.
 At a minimum I was going to set up the 23cm Access Point we had at the
Marathon and demo that with several ID-1s/laptops around the fest. If an
AMRAD member has an ID-1 then set up a laptop and ID-1 at your table be
part of the demo!   And we can run simplex D-Star digital voice to demo
that mode.

73, Tom n4zpt