winterfest

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 4 13:02:32 CST 2007

Tom, Hal, All,

We have a table in the lobby next to the front door.  We plan to setup
and demo:

1.  Softrock
2.  SDR-IQ
3.  MiniVNA
4.  USRP/GNU radio

Another table inside will be used for sales.  The Softrock may have to
go inside as so much stuff is coming together on the outside table.

We need some help at preparing some posters so people will know what
they are looking at.

The USRP/GNU radio is Maitland's and he has the 1.2 GHz module on order
with a UPS shipping number.  He would like to have some other 1.2 GHz
radio to talk with.  Can someone put a poster together on Maitland's demo?

Frank