winterfest

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Sun Feb 4 16:59:42 CST 2007

Hi Frank,

I have a bunch of the USRP hardware but have not been able to play with
it so far.  And I was going to bring an SDR-14 along to do something
with it, perhaps to show the D*Star spectrum on 2m.

I wonder if some of our folks working VHF and above contesting have 1.2
GHz all mode radios?  I will ask on the VWS reflector. What modes can
Maitland use?

My SDR-IQ has not come in, I am in the second 100 batch.  And my
SoftRocks RxTx is sitting here unbuilt. But I am retiring in the Spring
so hope to spend more time getting back into building and experimenting.

73, Tom n4zpt