winterfest

Tom Azlin, N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Sun Feb 4 11:51:27 CST 2007

Hi Hal.

My plan is to set up the Access Point on table E4 with a laptop there
running web and chat servers.  Then have my two ID-1s with laptops at a
couple other locations to demo the digital data mode.  I've also sent
out a note on the NoVA D-Star reflector inviting further participation.

I am not sure we can set up a digital voice repeater there but for sure
we can have a simplex D-Star DV network running there easy.  I will look
into getting antennas and such for running the DV module.

73, Tom Azlin n4zpt